More Articles for Oklahoma City
On July 16, 1935, in Oklahoma City, parking changed forever. There, on the sidewalk, the parking motorist found a new contraption. The parking meter had arrived. Thank you, Carl C. Magee. No more free parking, not even parking under time limit signs, ...
During the past 12 months, Terex has successfully moved production of the minerals processing and asphalt paving lines from its Cedar Rapids, Iowa, plant to Oklahoma City. Tom Riordan, president and chief operating officer of Terex Corporation, spoke during a May ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges386 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college325 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress231 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?180 Views