More Articles for Oklahoma City
On July 16, 1935, in Oklahoma City, parking changed forever. There, on the sidewalk, the parking motorist found a new contraption. The parking meter had arrived. Thank you, Carl C. Magee. No more free parking, not even parking under time limit signs, ...
During the past 12 months, Terex has successfully moved production of the minerals processing and asphalt paving lines from its Cedar Rapids, Iowa, plant to Oklahoma City. Tom Riordan, president and chief operating officer of Terex Corporation, spoke during a May ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes612 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts543 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers163 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins72 Views