More Articles for Oklahoma City
On July 16, 1935, in Oklahoma City, parking changed forever. There, on the sidewalk, the parking motorist found a new contraption. The parking meter had arrived. Thank you, Carl C. Magee. No more free parking, not even parking under time limit signs, ...
During the past 12 months, Terex has successfully moved production of the minerals processing and asphalt paving lines from its Cedar Rapids, Iowa, plant to Oklahoma City. Tom Riordan, president and chief operating officer of Terex Corporation, spoke during a May ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident975 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles961 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse726 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side569 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views