More Articles for oil industry
The Texas Department of Transportation has put on hold a plan to convert some rural asphalt roads to gravel, according to a report from The San Antonio Express-News. Senator Carlos Uresti (D-Texas) said Tuesday that TxDOT officials decided on a 60-day ...
On Friday, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) continued with its Tier 3 rulemaking. The decision imposes new vehicle emissions and fuel standards, requiring reductions in sulfur levels in gasoline to an average of 10 parts per million--70 percent less than today's ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views