More Articles for oil industry
The Texas Department of Transportation has put on hold a plan to convert some rural asphalt roads to gravel, according to a report from The San Antonio Express-News. Senator Carlos Uresti (D-Texas) said Tuesday that TxDOT officials decided on a 60-day ...
On Friday, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) continued with its Tier 3 rulemaking. The decision imposes new vehicle emissions and fuel standards, requiring reductions in sulfur levels in gasoline to an average of 10 parts per million--70 percent less than today's ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1004 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles811 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse667 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side578 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005340 Views