More Articles for oil industry
The Texas Department of Transportation has put on hold a plan to convert some rural asphalt roads to gravel, according to a report from The San Antonio Express-News. Senator Carlos Uresti (D-Texas) said Tuesday that TxDOT officials decided on a 60-day ...
On Friday, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) continued with its Tier 3 rulemaking. The decision imposes new vehicle emissions and fuel standards, requiring reductions in sulfur levels in gasoline to an average of 10 parts per million--70 percent less than today's ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1093 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events693 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction593 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes558 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up394 Views