More Articles for oil industry
The Texas Department of Transportation has put on hold a plan to convert some rural asphalt roads to gravel, according to a report from The San Antonio Express-News. Senator Carlos Uresti (D-Texas) said Tuesday that TxDOT officials decided on a 60-day ...
On Friday, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) continued with its Tier 3 rulemaking. The decision imposes new vehicle emissions and fuel standards, requiring reductions in sulfur levels in gasoline to an average of 10 parts per million--70 percent less than today's ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding660 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable532 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future352 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Paving Products Guide to Soil Compaction282 Views
- 25 Days of Rollouts: Flink FXP Snowplow Expands to 17 Feet254 Views