More Articles for oil industry
The Texas Department of Transportation has put on hold a plan to convert some rural asphalt roads to gravel, according to a report from The San Antonio Express-News. Senator Carlos Uresti (D-Texas) said Tuesday that TxDOT officials decided on a 60-day ...
On Friday, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) continued with its Tier 3 rulemaking. The decision imposes new vehicle emissions and fuel standards, requiring reductions in sulfur levels in gasoline to an average of 10 parts per million--70 percent less than today's ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views