More Articles for oil
Subaru Industrial Engines has updated its big block V-Twin engines, which originally debuted at World of Concrete in January. The 35-horsepower EH90 and 40-horsepower EH99 are 999cc and feature connecting rods, large crankshaft bearings and three-ring pistons. The hardened exhaust valve ...
You can’t prevent everything. As long as there are planes, cars, trains and other forms of transportation, you’ll hear about crashes and wrecks. But at what point do these machines’ safety records cross the line from being a fluke accident ...
Since a gas tax seems to be an unlikely source of transportation funding, some legislators are looking to oil. In fact, Speaker John Boehner has called revenues for infrastructure improvements via oil and gas drilling expansions a “natural link,” according to ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?394 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs386 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views