More Articles for oil
Lawmaker looks to crude oil tax, indexed diesel tax for Highway Trust Fund solution; Plan would remove gas tax
As the Highway Trust Fund’s insolvency looms, Rep. Peter DeFazio (D-Ore.) has introduced a highway funding plan that would repeal the federal gas tax in favor of other funding options, like taxing oil barrels and indexing the diesel tax to ...
Subaru Industrial Engines has updated its big block V-Twin engines, which originally debuted at World of Concrete in January. The 35-horsepower EH90 and 40-horsepower EH99 are 999cc and feature connecting rods, large crankshaft bearings and three-ring pistons. The hardened exhaust valve ...
You can’t prevent everything. As long as there are planes, cars, trains and other forms of transportation, you’ll hear about crashes and wrecks. But at what point do these machines’ safety records cross the line from being a fluke accident ...
Since a gas tax seems to be an unlikely source of transportation funding, some legislators are looking to oil. In fact, Speaker John Boehner has called revenues for infrastructure improvements via oil and gas drilling expansions a “natural link,” according to ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1087 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events683 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes546 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction500 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up384 Views