More Articles for Ohio Turnpike
A Congress that cannot pass a budget or even agree not to default on loans is not a group that will ever solve the impending road-funding crisis. As that reality has penetrated even the most naïve ranks of road professionals, ...
By Kirk Landers, Editor Emeritus Some people just know how to sell. In mid-December, Ohio governor John R. Kasich and the leaders of Ohio’s Department of Transportation and Turnpike Authority announced that the state would raise $3 billion for roads without leasing ...
Wow. No layoffs and a solid plan to generate funds. Imagine that! Public-private partnerships have become all the rage and are an excellent, sound opportunity to generate funding to accomplish transportation projects. They are becoming the new norm (outside of the ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident897 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?559 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds541 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side484 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes450 Views