More Articles for Ohio Turnpike
A Congress that cannot pass a budget or even agree not to default on loans is not a group that will ever solve the impending road-funding crisis. As that reality has penetrated even the most naïve ranks of road professionals, ...
By Kirk Landers, Editor Emeritus Some people just know how to sell. In mid-December, Ohio governor John R. Kasich and the leaders of Ohio’s Department of Transportation and Turnpike Authority announced that the state would raise $3 billion for roads without leasing ...
Wow. No layoffs and a solid plan to generate funds. Imagine that! Public-private partnerships have become all the rage and are an excellent, sound opportunity to generate funding to accomplish transportation projects. They are becoming the new norm (outside of the ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2276 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority627 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles586 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views