More Articles for Ohio Turnpike and Infrastructure Commission
The Ohio General Assembly passed a bill on Wednesday to protect crews working on the state’s roadways. The measure, Senate Bill 137, updates Ohio’s “Move Over Law,” now requiring motorists to slow down and, if possible, move to an adjacent lane ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house616 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views