More Articles for Ohio Turnpike and Infrastructure Commission
The Ohio General Assembly passed a bill on Wednesday to protect crews working on the state’s roadways. The measure, Senate Bill 137, updates Ohio’s “Move Over Law,” now requiring motorists to slow down and, if possible, move to an adjacent lane ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!127 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views