More Articles for Ohio Transportation Review Advisory Council
The Ohio Transportation Review Advisory Council (TRAC) on Thursday unanimously voted to approve Governor John R. Kasich’s Jobs and Transportation Plan. The plan aims to create 60,000 new jobs and invest $3 billion in Ohio’s infrastructure over six years. The vote is ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views