More Articles for Ohio Transportation Review Advisory Council
The Ohio Transportation Review Advisory Council (TRAC) on Thursday unanimously voted to approve Governor John R. Kasich’s Jobs and Transportation Plan. The plan aims to create 60,000 new jobs and invest $3 billion in Ohio’s infrastructure over six years. The vote is ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts403 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system96 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views