More Articles for Ohio TRAC
The Ohio Transportation Review Advisory Council (TRAC) on Thursday unanimously voted to approve Governor John R. Kasich’s Jobs and Transportation Plan. The plan aims to create 60,000 new jobs and invest $3 billion in Ohio’s infrastructure over six years. The vote is ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1098 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events669 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction620 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes503 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up399 Views