More Articles for Ohio Supercomputer Center
Researchers at The Ohio State University (OSU) are trying to figure out how much eating, entertainment and navigation systems in cars distract drivers, and the university’s new $1.3 million Driving Simulation Laboratory could help. This new 5,800-square-foot research facility is a ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River450 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business370 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving301 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness262 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options257 Views