More Articles for Ohio Senate
The Ohio General Assembly passed a bill on Wednesday to protect crews working on the state’s roadways. The measure, Senate Bill 137, updates Ohio’s “Move Over Law,” now requiring motorists to slow down and, if possible, move to an adjacent lane ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax221 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues111 Views