More Articles for Ohio Senate Bill 137
The Ohio General Assembly passed a bill on Wednesday to protect crews working on the state’s roadways. The measure, Senate Bill 137, updates Ohio’s “Move Over Law,” now requiring motorists to slow down and, if possible, move to an adjacent lane ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident976 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles970 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse710 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side550 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views