More Articles for Ohio Senate Bill 137
The Ohio General Assembly passed a bill on Wednesday to protect crews working on the state’s roadways. The measure, Senate Bill 137, updates Ohio’s “Move Over Law,” now requiring motorists to slow down and, if possible, move to an adjacent lane ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction724 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events704 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes582 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines435 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up429 Views