More Articles for Ohio River
Construction crews have completed a record-breaking bridge slide over the Ohio River. Related: VIDEO: Portland engineers use dish soap to move century-old bridge At nearly a half-mile in length and weighing in at more than 30 million pounds, the Milton-Madison bridge is ...
Human beings are creatures of overcoming obstacles. Out of necessity, we have built bridges to connect islands, places, cities and most importantly, the hearts of men. Because of the amazing urge for innovation, our history has seen the evolution of ...
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez, Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear and Kentucky Transportation Cabinet Secretary Mike Hancock on Tuesday broke ground on the $1.3 billion Downtown Crossing. The federally funded second half of the Ohio River Bridges project is expected to carry ...
Any story is valuable if it can show us how to do our work better. And especially when that work is big, massively expensive, part of our daily lives and paid for by tax dollars. For example, an old bridge that ...
- Interstate tolling gains new enemy in big-business group674 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency397 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- From a Job Interview: Hire Me, But Make It Easy336 Views