More Articles for Ohio River Bridges project
After his visits to Kentucky and Tennessee on Tuesday, Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx reiterated one word: jobs. He visited Louisville, Kentucky and Nashville, Tennessee for the second day of his “Invest in America, Commit to the Future” bus tour. His first stop ...
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is joining several other state agencies today to sponsor a job fair for military veterans, National Guard or Reserve members and their families. The job fair takes place today, July 23, from 3 p.m. until ...
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez, Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear and Kentucky Transportation Cabinet Secretary Mike Hancock on Tuesday broke ground on the $1.3 billion Downtown Crossing. The federally funded second half of the Ohio River Bridges project is expected to carry ...
At an Aug. 30 ceremony, Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels, Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear, Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez and other of federal, state and local officials broke ground on the first construction phase of the Louisville-Southern Indiana Ohio River Bridges ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1034 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse769 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?307 Views
- VIDEO: Watch time-lapse of I-84 bridge replacement304 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments292 Views