More Articles for Ohio River Bridges project
After his visits to Kentucky and Tennessee on Tuesday, Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx reiterated one word: jobs. He visited Louisville, Kentucky and Nashville, Tennessee for the second day of his “Invest in America, Commit to the Future” bus tour. His first stop ...
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is joining several other state agencies today to sponsor a job fair for military veterans, National Guard or Reserve members and their families. The job fair takes place today, July 23, from 3 p.m. until ...
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez, Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear and Kentucky Transportation Cabinet Secretary Mike Hancock on Tuesday broke ground on the $1.3 billion Downtown Crossing. The federally funded second half of the Ohio River Bridges project is expected to carry ...
At an Aug. 30 ceremony, Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels, Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear, Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez and other of federal, state and local officials broke ground on the first construction phase of the Louisville-Southern Indiana Ohio River Bridges ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths731 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers596 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road524 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines463 Views
- Jason Carter pushing for transportation sales tax330 Views