More Articles for Ohio River bridge project
Apparently it can be done. It is possible for states to find and work with private partners for transportation infrastructure projects. Just look at this case from Indiana. Governing magazine noted that Indiana stated trying to find private partners for part of ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]908 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong832 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views