More Articles for Ohio Jobs and Transportation Plan
By Kirk Landers, Editor Emeritus Some people just know how to sell. In mid-December, Ohio governor John R. Kasich and the leaders of Ohio’s Department of Transportation and Turnpike Authority announced that the state would raise $3 billion for roads without leasing ...
Wow. No layoffs and a solid plan to generate funds. Imagine that! Public-private partnerships have become all the rage and are an excellent, sound opportunity to generate funding to accomplish transportation projects. They are becoming the new norm (outside of the ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views