More Articles for Ohio highway project
Kokosing has begun construction on the $3 million contract to build Mechanically Stabilized Earth (MSE) retaining walls for one of the largest highway projects in Ohio, according to Tensar International, a geosynthetic soil reinforcement and stabilization company. The project will ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?441 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines163 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group161 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views