More Articles for Ohio Governor John R. Kasich
The Ohio Transportation Review Advisory Council (TRAC) on Thursday unanimously voted to approve Governor John R. Kasich’s Jobs and Transportation Plan. The plan aims to create 60,000 new jobs and invest $3 billion in Ohio’s infrastructure over six years. The vote is ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax703 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party412 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views