More Articles for Ohio DOT Director Jerry Wray
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is hoping to generate millions of dollars in new money by launching a program that will permit advertising and sponsorship opportunities at interstate rest areas and welcome centers throughout Ohio. Starting on May 21, the ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1092 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events692 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction562 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes554 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up390 Views