More Articles for Ohio DOT Director Jerry Wray
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is hoping to generate millions of dollars in new money by launching a program that will permit advertising and sponsorship opportunities at interstate rest areas and welcome centers throughout Ohio. Starting on May 21, the ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014563 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding340 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future313 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable284 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers271 Views