More Articles for Ohio Department of Transportation
Thirty-four transportation design and construction industry “rising stars” came to the Nation’s Capital May 29-June 1 to participate in the American Road & Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA-TDF) 17th annual Young Executive Development Program (YEDP). The intensive, three-day ...
Thin is In Across the country, paving material suppliers andcontractors alike mining new opportunities with thin hot mix asphalt overlay technologies. By Mike Anderson For belt-tightened agencies, thin hot mix asphalt overlay may be among a plethora of strategies to preserve pavement . ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2269 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority623 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles543 Views