More Articles for Ohio Department of Transportation
The $160 million U.S. Route 33 Nelsonville Bypass is a three-phase, 8.5-mile new construction of four-lane highway through Athens and Hocking County Ohio with a large portion bisecting Wayne National Forest, Ohio’s only National Forest. The new alignment consists of ...
Thirty-four transportation design and construction industry “rising stars” came to the Nation’s Capital May 29-June 1 to participate in the American Road & Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA-TDF) 17th annual Young Executive Development Program (YEDP). The intensive, three-day ...
Thin is In Across the country, paving material suppliers andcontractors alike mining new opportunities with thin hot mix asphalt overlay technologies. By Mike Anderson For belt-tightened agencies, thin hot mix asphalt overlay may be among a plethora of strategies to preserve pavement . ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views