More Articles for Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) Director Jerry Wray
Wow. No layoffs and a solid plan to generate funds. Imagine that! Public-private partnerships have become all the rage and are an excellent, sound opportunity to generate funding to accomplish transportation projects. They are becoming the new norm (outside of the ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]845 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths743 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers625 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong556 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road474 Views