More Articles for Ohio Department of Transportation (ODO
Howard Wood has been named area manager for the Columbus, Ohio, office of Parsons Brinckerhoff, a global infrastructure strategic consulting, planning, engineering and program/construction management organization. Formerly a Principal Consultant in the strategic consulting group of Parsons Brinckerhoff, Wood will now ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts548 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse367 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects69 Views