More Articles for Ohio Department of Transportation and Turnpike Authority
By Kirk Landers, Editor Emeritus Some people just know how to sell. In mid-December, Ohio governor John R. Kasich and the leaders of Ohio’s Department of Transportation and Turnpike Authority announced that the state would raise $3 billion for roads without leasing ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction724 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events704 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes582 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines436 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up429 Views