More Articles for OGFC
Science Friction Thin Open-Graded Surfacings Drive Market By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Now, more than ever, thin open-graded friction courses (OGFCs) are driving the market for drainable, high-friction, noise-attenuating asphalt mixes. This new generation of OGFCs is being bolstered by the advent of high-performance ...
World of Concrete: Get Tough Sure, it’s a lousy economy. But now’s the time to learn how to survive and thrive by using what you know and building on it to move ahead. The World of Concrete’s motto this year is “When the ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series624 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?501 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group342 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines171 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views