More Articles for Office of the Inspector General
The federal government shut down at 12:01 a.m., and today 18,481 U.S. Department of Transportation employees aren’t at work because of the shutdown. Obviously, the furloughs are affecting federally-funded programs, with many operations shutting down until the government is back to ...
Looks like the "C" in Chicago really does stand for corruption. (For a whole web page on this, click here.) From corrupt governors (yes, the plural is correct — former Illinois governors Rod Blagojevich (trying to sell a Senate seat and ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong988 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]959 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction459 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair435 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views