More Articles for Office of the Inspector General at U.S. DOT
Ah, yes, the reforms of MAP-21. Like a breath of fresh air they were. Changes that would accelerate woefully slow project delivery times were finally coming, changes worth waiting for. With MAP-21, our current two-year surface transportation legislation, came lowered expectations from ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1548 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets961 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker953 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses873 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway727 Views