More Articles for Office of the Inspector General at U.S. DOT
Ah, yes, the reforms of MAP-21. Like a breath of fresh air they were. Changes that would accelerate woefully slow project delivery times were finally coming, changes worth waiting for. With MAP-21, our current two-year surface transportation legislation, came lowered expectations from ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2168 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1249 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project537 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans453 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?341 Views