More Articles for Office of Structure Maintenance and Investigations at the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans)
Bridge Climbing Engineers on ropes doing specialized structural inspections By Tina Grady Barbaccia Bridges that were once inaccessible by traditional methods can now be thoroughly inspected by engineers climbing and rappelling down the structures.When the floodgates of a large dam in Folsom, Calif., ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1027 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones979 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse761 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones413 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?304 Views