More Articles for Office of Rep. John Mica (R-Fla.)
The American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act has been introduced in the House and posted to the Transportation and Infrastructure Committee website. The initiative is a long-term bill that reforms federal transportation programs and promotes increased domestic energy production ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes618 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers173 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views