More Articles for Office of Materials and Research at the Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT)
Mixes and Ground Tire Rubber By John Latta, email@example.com A study from the National Center for Asphalt Technology (NCAT) confirms that ambient and cryogenic ground rubber provides performance benefits in asphalt and the asphalt manufacturing process. The study, Effect of Ground Tire Rubber ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014576 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding540 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable389 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future337 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views