More Articles for Office of Materials and Research at the Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT)
Mixes and Ground Tire Rubber By John Latta, email@example.com A study from the National Center for Asphalt Technology (NCAT) confirms that ambient and cryogenic ground rubber provides performance benefits in asphalt and the asphalt manufacturing process. The study, Effect of Ground Tire Rubber ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)481 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign263 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says257 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers227 Views