More Articles for Office of Materials and Research at the Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT)
Mixes and Ground Tire Rubber By John Latta, email@example.com A study from the National Center for Asphalt Technology (NCAT) confirms that ambient and cryogenic ground rubber provides performance benefits in asphalt and the asphalt manufacturing process. The study, Effect of Ground Tire Rubber ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1026 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones978 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse761 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones410 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?304 Views