More Articles for off-highway
The latest Kenworth Truck models brochure featuring The World’s Best trucks is now available from Kenworth dealers in the United States and Canada. The brochure offers key features, advantages and benefits information in sections covering the Kenworth T700, T660, T800, W900, and T440 and ...
The Construction Industry Air Quality Coalition website has posted handouts from the recent California Air Resources Board workshops on proposed amendments to the off-road equipment and truck and bus regulations. CARB held its first workshop in Fresno on June 23 and will ...
In a series of workshops it's conducting throughout the state, the California Air Resources Board says its considering a series of amendments to its off-highway emissions regulations, which it indefinately postponed in February. Still lacking an EPA waiver that would allow them to ...
John Deere Power Systems (JDPS) has announced that its PowerTech PVX 9.0L and PowerTech PSX 9.0L models are the first of the company's off-highway 56 kW (75 hp) and above engines to be certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?490 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines165 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views
- Hyundai President Yoon: Company to intro Tier 4 Final F-Series this year152 Views