More Articles for OCTA Vice Chair and Laguna Niguel City Councilmember Paul Glaab
More than 250 people came together on Aug. 31 in a first-of-its kind summit to discuss factors that create jobs and offer solutions to expediting transportation projects for America’s future, according to the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA). The Jobs ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group155 Views