More Articles for OCTA Chairman Jerry Amante also the mayor of Tustin
The Orange County Transportation Authority Board of Directors and Teamsters Local 952 announced today they have reached a deal on a new three-year collective bargaining agreement for their maintenance and service workers. After two years of bus service cuts and employee ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views