More Articles for OCTA Chairman Jerry Amante also the mayor of Tustin
The Orange County Transportation Authority Board of Directors and Teamsters Local 952 announced today they have reached a deal on a new three-year collective bargaining agreement for their maintenance and service workers. After two years of bus service cuts and employee ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency544 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill392 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River379 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update321 Views