More Articles for OCTA Chairman Jerry Amante also the mayor of Tustin
The Orange County Transportation Authority Board of Directors and Teamsters Local 952 announced today they have reached a deal on a new three-year collective bargaining agreement for their maintenance and service workers. After two years of bus service cuts and employee ...
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)474 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports428 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign261 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says256 Views