More Articles for OCTA Chair Patricia Bates
Relief is on the way for commuters traveling on the Orange Freeway (SR-57) as the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) and California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) start work on a new lane that will help improve traffic on one of ...
More than 250 people came together on Aug. 31 in a first-of-its kind summit to discuss factors that create jobs and offer solutions to expediting transportation projects for America’s future, according to the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA). The Jobs ...
The results are in and signal synchronization projects along three major corridors in California have decreased travel times for commuters by 14 percent, decreased the number of stops by 31 percent and increased travel speeds by 17 percent. Completed in June, ...
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) is applauding U.S. Rep. Gary Miller (R-Calif.) for releasing the Breaking Down Barriers Act of 2011 intended to speed up the delivery of transportation projects and put hundreds of thousands of Americans to work. “In ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges388 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory338 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress232 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?186 Views