More Articles for OCTA Chair Patricia Bates
Relief is on the way for commuters traveling on the Orange Freeway (SR-57) as the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) and California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) start work on a new lane that will help improve traffic on one of ...
More than 250 people came together on Aug. 31 in a first-of-its kind summit to discuss factors that create jobs and offer solutions to expediting transportation projects for America’s future, according to the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA). The Jobs ...
The results are in and signal synchronization projects along three major corridors in California have decreased travel times for commuters by 14 percent, decreased the number of stops by 31 percent and increased travel speeds by 17 percent. Completed in June, ...
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) is applauding U.S. Rep. Gary Miller (R-Calif.) for releasing the Breaking Down Barriers Act of 2011 intended to speed up the delivery of transportation projects and put hundreds of thousands of Americans to work. “In ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax221 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views