More Articles for OCTA Chair Patricia Bates
Relief is on the way for commuters traveling on the Orange Freeway (SR-57) as the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) and California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) start work on a new lane that will help improve traffic on one of ...
More than 250 people came together on Aug. 31 in a first-of-its kind summit to discuss factors that create jobs and offer solutions to expediting transportation projects for America’s future, according to the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA). The Jobs ...
The results are in and signal synchronization projects along three major corridors in California have decreased travel times for commuters by 14 percent, decreased the number of stops by 31 percent and increased travel speeds by 17 percent. Completed in June, ...
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) is applauding U.S. Rep. Gary Miller (R-Calif.) for releasing the Breaking Down Barriers Act of 2011 intended to speed up the delivery of transportation projects and put hundreds of thousands of Americans to work. “In ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series552 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?501 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group338 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines170 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views