More Articles for OCTA Chair Pat Bates
Transportation projects throughout Orange County received an added boost last week when the California Transportation Commission allocated nearly $140 million to fund construction. The projects awarded are part of the State Transportation Improvement Program and voter-approved Proposition 1B, a $20 billion ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1965 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1164 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project422 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?346 Views