More Articles for OCTA CEO Will Kempton
More than 250 people came together on Aug. 31 in a first-of-its kind summit to discuss factors that create jobs and offer solutions to expediting transportation projects for America’s future, according to the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA). The Jobs ...
Lance Larson joined the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) as the executive director of government relations, effective April 11. For four years, Larson served as director of legislative affairs for San Bernardino County, where he worked directly with the county’s board ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax742 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund373 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?324 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views