More Articles for OCTA CEO Will Kempton
More than 250 people came together on Aug. 31 in a first-of-its kind summit to discuss factors that create jobs and offer solutions to expediting transportation projects for America’s future, according to the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA). The Jobs ...
Lance Larson joined the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) as the executive director of government relations, effective April 11. For four years, Larson served as director of legislative affairs for San Bernardino County, where he worked directly with the county’s board ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)823 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects635 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D345 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads274 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says259 Views