More Articles for obsolete bridges
Our exclusive survey of bridge conditions in the United States shows that every year the percentage of overall structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridges slightly improves, but for most states consistent, guaranteed funding remains a major roadblock to making bigger ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series875 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group359 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks211 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views