More Articles for “Obligation of Federal Highway Funds””
The latest analysis of Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) data shows that federal, state and local transportation departments of transportation (DOTs) have so far obligated $7 billion in federal funds during Fiscal Year (FY) 2013, which began last Oct. 1 — ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes809 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…651 Views
- VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis408 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California380 Views
- The Top Failure in Car Technology315 Views