More Articles for Obama budget 2015
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx said Wednesday that President Obama included $2.5 billion for transit expansions in his 2015 fiscal year budget proposal, The Hill reports. Foxx noted that the proposal offers grants for 26 rail, bus rapid transit and streetcar projects ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1009 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse587 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side565 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments302 Views