More Articles for Obama budget 2015
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx said Wednesday that President Obama included $2.5 billion for transit expansions in his 2015 fiscal year budget proposal, The Hill reports. Foxx noted that the proposal offers grants for 26 rail, bus rapid transit and streetcar projects ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax687 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views