More Articles for Obama budget 2015
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx said Wednesday that President Obama included $2.5 billion for transit expansions in his 2015 fiscal year budget proposal, The Hill reports. Foxx noted that the proposal offers grants for 26 rail, bus rapid transit and streetcar projects ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1053 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1048 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse734 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones518 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?326 Views