More Articles for Obama budget 2015
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx said Wednesday that President Obama included $2.5 billion for transit expansions in his 2015 fiscal year budget proposal, The Hill reports. Foxx noted that the proposal offers grants for 26 rail, bus rapid transit and streetcar projects ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers116 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views