More Articles for Obama budget 2015
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx said Wednesday that President Obama included $2.5 billion for transit expansions in his 2015 fiscal year budget proposal, The Hill reports. Foxx noted that the proposal offers grants for 26 rail, bus rapid transit and streetcar projects ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1569 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets962 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses861 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history403 Views