More Articles for Obama appoints John P. Surma to Advisory Committee for Trade Policy and Negotiations
John P. Surma, United States Steel Corporation Chairman and CEO and past Chairman of the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI), has been appointed by President Obama to the Advisory Committee for Trade Policy and Negotiations (ACTPN). Appointed for two years, ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014575 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding538 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable386 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future335 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views