More Articles for NYSDOT Recognized By FHWA for Outstanding Lake Champlain Bridge Project
New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT) Commissioner Joan McDonald announced the receipt of the 2012 Transportation Planning Excellence Award for outstanding work on the project to replace the Lake Champlain Bridge spanning the lake to connect Crown Point, New ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident952 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side537 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005360 Views