More Articles for NYPD’s 109th Precinct
Where’s Popeye Doyle when you need him to jump behind the wheel of his police car and chase the No. 7 train through Brooklyn? Still around apparently. Doyle’s manic and nail-biting car chase in the multi-Academy Award-winning French Connection (1971) is a ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views