More Articles for NYCDOT
At 130, the Brooklyn Bridge still does the job it was built for. by Doug Hecox and Josh Guterman, FHWA “Many believe the Brooklyn Bridge will last forever, but it won’t last without people continuing to keep it well maintained.” – NYCDOT’s Joannene ...
A sobering story, this book still offers hope Chronicling the state of this nation’s infrastructure, Barry LePatner’s soon-to-be-released book Too Big To Fall bridges fact and perspective. It is a purely American story, and a sobering one at that. But it’s not ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views