More Articles for NYCDOT Division of Bridges
At 130, the Brooklyn Bridge still does the job it was built for. by Doug Hecox and Josh Guterman, FHWA “Many believe the Brooklyn Bridge will last forever, but it won’t last without people continuing to keep it well maintained.” – NYCDOT’s Joannene ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2079 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1212 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project528 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans393 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?352 Views