More Articles for NTTA
ARTBA-TDF recognizes safety programs, campaigns, technologies in ‘Roadway Work Zone Safety Awareness Awards’
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association’s Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA-TDF) presented eight public and private sector organizations with awards for their commitment to promoting safety during the association’s 15th annual “Roadway Work Zone Safety Awareness Awards” on September 9 ...
A 1.5-mile stretch of the Dallas North Tollway will be closed Jan. 8-10 to demolish the main lane toll plaza at Keller Springs Road on the Dallas North Tollway. Part of the North Texas Tollway Authority’s move to cashless ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1546 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority847 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles721 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker719 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours538 Views