More Articles for NSSGA Special Legislative Update
House Republicans decided on Feb. 23 to abandon their proposed change to delink transit funding from highway user fees, according to a Special Legislative Update report from the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) from the same day. The decision ...
The Americans for Transportation Mobility (ATM) Coalition launched a six figure media campaign Feb. 12, with major financial support from the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA). NSSGA says that ads will appear in Washington, D.C., key states and districts around the country telling ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group154 Views