More Articles for NSSGA: House action gets us one step closer to passing a final transportation bill
The U.S. House of Representatives’ passage on April 18 of a surface transportation bill that includes a 90-day extension (from July 1 through Sept. 30) at current funding levels, as well as language approving the Keystone XL pipeline, brings the ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views