More Articles for NSSGA: House action gets us one step closer to passing a final transportation bill
The U.S. House of Representatives’ passage on April 18 of a surface transportation bill that includes a 90-day extension (from July 1 through Sept. 30) at current funding levels, as well as language approving the Keystone XL pipeline, brings the ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views