More Articles for NovaChip
Science Friction Thin Open-Graded Surfacings Drive Market By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Now, more than ever, thin open-graded friction courses (OGFCs) are driving the market for drainable, high-friction, noise-attenuating asphalt mixes. This new generation of OGFCs is being bolstered by the advent of high-performance ...
The Same ... But Different Diamond Grinding vs. Micromilling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Diamond grinding of Portland cement concrete pavements and micromilling of bituminous asphalt pavements are superficially similar in concept, but that’s just about the only thing they have in common. Diamond ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]940 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong931 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker339 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair310 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction300 Views