More Articles for NovaChip
Science Friction Thin Open-Graded Surfacings Drive Market By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Now, more than ever, thin open-graded friction courses (OGFCs) are driving the market for drainable, high-friction, noise-attenuating asphalt mixes. This new generation of OGFCs is being bolstered by the advent of high-performance ...
The Same ... But Different Diamond Grinding vs. Micromilling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Diamond grinding of Portland cement concrete pavements and micromilling of bituminous asphalt pavements are superficially similar in concept, but that’s just about the only thing they have in common. Diamond ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014569 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding445 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable331 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future322 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields273 Views