More Articles for Northern California
The California Energy Commission has purchased the first two battery-powered buses for Northern California, KCET reported. The commission purchased the fast-charging buses, built by Proterra, with a $2.56 million grant through the AB118 Air Quality Improvement Program. The buses will be ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views