More Articles for Northeast Corridor (NEC)
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Aug. 22 announced nearly $745 million for construction along the Northeast Corridor (NEC) to upgrade some of the most heavily-used sections. The NEC will receive $449.94 million to upgrade electrical ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1478 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority823 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles713 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans520 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours505 Views