More Articles for North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority funds clean construction equipment in urban areas
The North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority (NJTPA) Board of Trustees unanimously approved $800,000 on last Monday to retrofit off-road construction equipment such as bulldozers, graders and pavers with pollution control devices that will reduce diesel emissions, according to the Associated ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)816 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects652 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D399 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads274 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots246 Views