More Articles for North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority funds clean construction equipment in urban areas
The North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority (NJTPA) Board of Trustees unanimously approved $800,000 on last Monday to retrofit off-road construction equipment such as bulldozers, graders and pavers with pollution control devices that will reduce diesel emissions, according to the Associated ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1028 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones983 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse762 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones415 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?305 Views