More Articles for North Central Superpave Center at Purdue University
All too often, a research project is completed and the final report just sits on a shelf. But, if an agency invests a little effort in exploring how the results can be used, there may be big payoffs for the agency, ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views