More Articles for North American market
Sany’s Road Machinery division will enter the North American market next year with three models of its motor graders, Sany Road Machinery chairman Xie Zhixia recently revealed in an interview with KHL. The Chinese equipment manufacturer’s Road Machinery group already sells ...
Kobelco Construction Machinery U.S.A. has plans to reintroduce itself to the North American market, starting with offering 15 excavators rainging from 1.5 to 51 metric tons, Kobelco President and CEO Katsuhiko “Pete” Morita told our sister site, Equipment World, yesterday ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system480 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass193 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues124 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects121 Views