More Articles for North American market
Sany’s Road Machinery division will enter the North American market next year with three models of its motor graders, Sany Road Machinery chairman Xie Zhixia recently revealed in an interview with KHL. The Chinese equipment manufacturer’s Road Machinery group already sells ...
Kobelco Construction Machinery U.S.A. has plans to reintroduce itself to the North American market, starting with offering 15 excavators rainging from 1.5 to 51 metric tons, Kobelco President and CEO Katsuhiko “Pete” Morita told our sister site, Equipment World, yesterday ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views